You’ve booked your scuba dive holiday, you are super excited, but then you remember you haven’t a clue what you actually need to pack?! No worries, we’ve been there a fair few times and have got our packing routine down to a fine art. Here, founder of Girls that Scuba Sarah Richard shows us exactly how to pack for a scuba dive trip.
– Cressi Ultralight BCD
– Fourth Element PROTEUS II Wetsuit
– Scubapro Seawing Nova Fin
– Girls that Scuba DSMB
– Scubapro Regulators
– Shark and Orca swimsuit by Batoko
– Leggings and shorts by Waterlust
Sarah has made a whole video on how to travel plastic-free which will be of big help to all divers.
Check out our eco-friendly products on the GTS store for some of the products featured.
– “Going Diving” Passport Cover
– Suunto D5