Are you looking for a new entry-level dive computer? Ready to buy your dive computer or looking for a new colour screen rechargeable dive computer? The Aqua Lung I300R dive computer may be for you! Girls that Scuba staff member Lauren gives us her full review here:
- Ultra-Bright colour display readable in all conditions and sunlight; a lens protector is included with the dive computer
- Intuitive interface: the 2-button navigation allows easy settings preview and updates
- Display last dive parameters from a single button (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode records the last 24 dives
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between Dive and Free)
- 3 gas dive computer: switch up to three gases underwater, from 21% to 100% O2
- Rechargeable battery: never worry again about buying the next battery.
- Adjust display brightness setting to extend battery life
- Download software updates online to expand your dive computer features in the future (optional download cable is required)
- Bluetooth 5.0 data transfer to the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to upload your dive parameters wirelessly onto your mobile device. Add location, notes, and pictures, and manage your dive computer advanced settings directly from the DiverLog+ app.
- Nato strap for added security and moisture wicking